Need an ergonomic, heavy-duty, reliable headtorch for hazardous area projects?
The SA Equip SA LUMIN EX LED headtorch has been designed to thrive in the most arduous environments.
Built from durable, impact-resistant materials, the SA LUMIN EX LED can withstand the tough environments of heavy industries, including aviation, petrochemical, and oil and gas.
Its compact and ergonomic design provides high-quality light output, making it ideal for maintenance and inspection jobs, rope access and confined space entry.
With two light output settings you can select the lumen output for your requirements.
The SA LUMIN EX LED Headtorch features:
- IECEx-certified for Zone 0, 1 & 2 (gas)
- 200 lumen light output
- Ingress protection – IP67
- -20°C to + 40 °C operating temperature
- Run time: 12hrs standard; 6hrs boost
- Tough, anti-static casing
- Impact-resistant construction
- Locking mechanism on battery compartment to ensure easily accessibility
To view the specs in more detail, download the data sheet here.
For more information, pricing enquiries, to see a product demonstration or place an order, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As with all Pacific Automation products, you’ll receive technical support and application advice.