Raytec is the market leader in hazardous area LED lighting.
Pacific Automation supplies the complete range of Raytec’s IECEx-certified SPARTAN Luminaires for applications that risk an explosion due to gas or dust.
Raytec SPARTAN LED light fittings offer simple installation, maintenance, and inspection to help reduce your overheads. Features & benefits include:
- An extensive range for all applications
- Variants available for Zone 1 & 2, 21 & 22
- Modular design for easy maintenance
- Up to 100% output in emergency operation (standard is only 25%)
- Wide range of beam angles
- Free lighting design service
- Intelligent emergency variants
- Broad operating temperatures
- Direct retrofit options
- CoolXtrude thermal management
All Raytec SPARTAN LED light fittings are backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty.Get in TouchLive Chat
Hazardous Area Linear Lights
Raytec SPARTAN Linear technology can be used in new hazardous area installations or when retrofitting existing fluorescent lighting.
The Linear variants have been designed with a direct retrofit in mind – including the same mounting footprint as many existing fluorescents available on the market – enabling an easy and seamless transition.
We can also supply the ‘Intelligent Emergency’ variant with self-test analysis capability, designed to maintain the luminaire’s health for emergency lighting application in hazardous areas.
- Improved lumen output and light distribution for direct replacement of 2x18W, 2 x36W & 2x58W fluorescents.
- Intelligent emergency variant
- IECEx-certification for zone 1,2,21 & 22
- Self-testing capability
- Tri-colour LED communication
- Turtle friendly variant
- Glass lens available
- Spigot mount product option
Hazardous Area Flood Lights
The Raytec SPARTAN Compact Floodlight range covers large and open hazardous areas, requiring high-performing and reliable White-Light illumination. These high-powered units come IECEx-certified for hazardous areas and are suited to general area lighting applications, featuring proven and long-life LED technology.
- IECEx approved – Zone 1 & 2
- Ultra-long-life LEDs
- Easy installation and maintenance
- DALI/dimming capabilities as standard
- Modular design with removable PSU chassis
- Provides an output of up to 25,000 lumens
Hazardous Area High-Bay Lights
The Raytec SPARTAN selection of High-Bay lights can deliver up to 25,000 lumens with reliable White-Light illumination.
Specifically designed for large and high hazardous areas, these powerful ceiling-mounted units are your go-to for safe lighting on a grand scale.
- IECEx approved – Zone 1 & 2
- Ultra-long-life LEDs.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- DALI/dimming capabilities as standard.
- Modular design with removable PSU chassis.
- Provides output of up to 25,000 lumens.
Hazardous Area Bulkhead Lights
The versatile Raytec SPARTAN Bulkhead range features ‘Intelligent Emergency’ technology, allowing configuration as emergency exit lighting for Zone 1 and 2 hazardous areas.
As with all Raytec solutions, the Bulkhead models adapt where flexible, high performance, and reliable White-Light illumination is required.
- Available as standard and ‘Intelligent Emergency’.
- Monitors and maintains the luminaire and communicates status via Inbuilt tri-colour LED
- Available as an emergency exit.
- Multiple beam patterns available.
- Fantastic for compact walkway lighting.