Pacific Automation supplies a range of IECEx-certified Raytec LED lighting suited to applications where there is risk of an explosion due to gas or dust.
Raytec's cutting-edge SPARTAN LED technology has revolutionised the way that hazardous area lighting is installed and maintained. Offering ease of access and inspection to help reduce your overheads.
Raytec’s IECEx SPARTAN range of hazardous area LED light fittings offers:
- Diverse range of Ex LED luminaires
- Ex rated for gas and dust zone 1/21 and zone 2/22
- Unique maintenance friendly design
- 100% output in emergency operation
- Widest range of beam angles
- Free lighting design service
Hazardous Area Linear Lights
Raytec’s SPARTAN Linear technology can be used in new hazardous area installations or retrofitting existing fluorescent units with White-Light illumination.
Pacific Automation can also supply an ‘Intelligent Emergency’ variant to self-test the emergency battery while monitoring and maintaining the LED’s health.
- Communicates via a tri-colour LED.
- Compatible with common 2x18W and 2 x36W fluorescents.
- Rated IP66 and IP67 to survive in the most extreme environments
Matches lumen output and light distribution for direct replacement.
Hazardous Area Floodlights
The SPARTAN floodlights cover large, open hazardous areas, where high-performing and reliable White-Light illumination is required.
This range has various powered range including standard, mid-power and high-powered.
Featuring proven, long-life LED technology, these units come IECEx-certified for hazardous areas and for general industrial applications.
- DALI/dimming capabilities as standard.
- Modular design with removable PSU chassis.
- Provides an output of up to 25,000 lumens.
- Can replace traditional HID floodlights.
Hazardous Area High-Bay Lights
The SPARTAN selection of High-Bay lights can deliver up to 25,000 lumens with reliable white-Light illumination.
This range has various powered range including standard and high-powered.
Specifically designed for large and high hazardous areas, these powerful ceiling mounted units are your go-to for safe lighting on a grand scale.
Raytec High-Bay Lights feature:
- IEC approved Ex – Zone 1.
- Ultra-long-life LEDs.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Zone 2 variants available.
HAZARDOUS AREA BULKHEAD LIGHTS
The versatile SPARTAN Bulkhead range features ‘Intelligent Emergency’ technology, allowing configuration as emergency exit lighting for Zone 1 and 2 hazardous areas.
As with all Raytec solutions, the Bulkhead models adapt where flexible, high performance and reliable White-Light illumination is required.
- Available as standard and ‘Intelligent Emergency’ IECEX-certified.
- Can self-test the emergency battery
Monitors and maintains the luminaire and communicates status via Inbuilt tri-colour LED Illuminators.