Danfoss is a global leader in the design and manufacture of low-voltage AC drives, with an expansive portfolio of industry-specific solutions for motor control.
Danfoss is a Danish multinational company based in Denmark. The company was founded in 1933 by engineer Mads Clausen in his parents' farmhouse. Danfoss employ over 19,000 employees worldwide.
Danfoss drives form the backbone of modern industrial sectors where fans, pumps and compressor control are central. Pacific Automation is a proud supplier of Danfoss drives and technical support for industry-specific motor control and soft starter applications.
Danfoss is at the forefront of innovative drive solutions. Well-suited to industrial automation, the Danfoss VLT Series of low-voltage drives are packed with functionality to keep your equipment running smoothly.
Choose from small units perfect for high-density layouts, through to powerful and robust outdoor IP66 solutions.
- Dedicated automation drives in multiple variants
- Featuring standard & dynamic braking
- Aqua Drives equipped with cascade controllers
- Midi Drives for food, beverage, material handling & processing
VACON Variable Speed Drives (VSD)
VACON focuses on adaptability for heavy industry and robust applications. Designed to save on energy costs, Danfoss VACON drives integrate seamlessly with all major control systems. With a high level of programmable functionality, they are ideal for OEM operations.
The Danfoss VACON range is ideal for vertical movement, packaging, material handling, and flow control applications. Drives offer multiple connectivity options and adapt to all standard voltages.
- Danfoss PLC software & programming wizard available
- Cold-Plate variant for specialised cooling requirements
- Control flow while saving energy
- Suited to high-power sizes and system drives
VLT Soft Starters
VLT soft starters are superior, compact solutions for motor control and protection. Danfoss models are available with basic and advanced soft start/stop automatic controls, DIN rail mounting options, and adaptive functionality. Minimise installation and power costs.
Soft starter packages are designed for simple integration and easy connectivity to various Fieldbus networks.
- Compatible with grounded delta power systems
- Voltage ramp up/down functions
- No external cooling or oversizing necessary
- Intelligent fixed-speed variants
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT DANFOSS PRODUCTSLive Chat