Balluff is a leading global specialist in sensor solutions and systems for industrial automation. It offers comprehensive sensor and system solutions from a single source – from electronic and mechanical sensors, rotary and linear transducers and identification systems to high-performance network and connection technology.
Balluff provides first-class sensor technology for a variety of uses, from position measurement and identification to object recognition and fluid measurement, for industrial use and tough applications in critical environments.
Its sensor range includes:
- Inductive sensors – offer reliable direction, positioning and control in automation technology
- Photoelectric sensors – reliable test sensors with a broad spectrum of light types for diverse applications
- Ultrasonic sensors – broad uses, including position detection, distance measurement or solid, powder, or liquid media detection
- Mechanical cam switches – built for robust automation in the metal-working industry and automotive manufacturing
- Pressure sensors – compact pressure transmitters and sensors – also with IO-Link interface, ideal for process pressure, hydraulic pressure and vacuum monitoring
- Temperature sensors – reliably detect temperatures and objects in a wide range of applications
Balluff’s positioning sensors include:
- Linear Transducers – ideal for high reliability and precision in position and speed measurement
- Magnetic encoders – deliver precise positioning in rapid implementation – and are effortless and extremely robust.
Cables & Accessories
Offering easy assembly and installation, exact positioning and high machine availability, Balluff’s comprehensive accessory program includes:
- Mechanical and electronic components
- Mounting technology
- Flexible mounting solutions
- Mechanical protection
- Reflectors, fibres, optics
- Lights for vision system
- Communication adapters
Balluff’s BIS Industrial RFID systems help our customers synthesise complex information. Objects can be automatically identified and traced using RFID, and the data is transferred between the data carrier and the read/write head, via a processor unit to the controller.
Balluff offers a broad selection of innovative products for the low frequency (LF), high frequency (HF) and ultra-high frequency (UHF) range.
Automation requires safety and reliability. Balluff’s solutions help make machines and equipment more reliable, safer and productive. Its safety technology combined with safe control technology enables innovative concepts for machine safety, which can be easily integrated into the control system.
Balluff’s safety solutions for automation include:
- Safe I/O modules
- Safety switches and safety sensors
- Opto-electronic protective devices
- Safety guard locking devices
- Safety command devices