As we enter a new year – and a new decade – we thought we’d reflect on the highlights of our most memorable achievements in 2019. Last year was another standout year for Pacific Automation and we couldn’t have done it without the support of YOU – our long-standing customers and partners.
Join us as we recap some of our greatest milestones.
Culture and growth
- We welcomed 4 new staff members to the Pacific Automation team
- Launched our Sydney office in July, headed by new team member Peter Hudson
- We celebrated our 50 year anniversary milestone with family and friends in Perth
Partners and products
- Entered into 2 new partnerships – with dropped object prevention technology provider Dropsafe and IIoT solution provider Advantech
- We celebrated our 5 year partnership with Danfoss
- Added process heating to our product range
- Released the Outlet Test Unit 3 (OTU3)
2020 and beyond
This year is promising to be one of our biggest yet, with plans to bring our customers more products, more support and more content than ever. We’re very excited about our plans for this year, and we can’t wait to share more with you.
Thanks for another great year and we look forward to seeing what 2020 brings.