Developed with safety and protection in mind, the Pepperl+Fuchs GR enclosure series can be used for various products, including certification for global use in hazardous area projects.
Here’s just some of its features and benefits:
- During the design stage, the free placement of the DIN rail (without the need for a mounting base) enables you to incorporate a larger number of components and functions into one of the 13 enclosure types.
Expanded temperature range
- The rugged GR series GRP enclosures withstand temperatures down to -60 °C.
- It can also replace stainless-steel housings in many applications.
- Its cleverly designed features enable convenient, one-person mounting, maintenance, and flexible extension, which saves time and makes handling much easier.
- Its unique enclosure design makes mounting easy, and its decoupled installation steps allow even large and heavy enclosures to be installed by one person.
Pepperl+Fuchs offers a broad portfolio of IECEx-certified electrical equipment and solutions for installation and control of machinery and electrical networks in harsh environments and hazardous areas.
Its electrical explosion protection equipment range includes Exe, Exd and Exp enclosures, Exe and Exd control stations, as well as the traditional range of Govan junction boxes and enclosures widely known throughout Australia.
We supply and support its complete hazardous area and electrical product range.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As with all Pacific Automation products, you’ll receive technical support and application advice.