With automatic self-testing, monitoring and maintaining, the Raytec range of intelligent emergency luminaires is pretty smart.
The range features an innovative testing function that automatically checks the health status of the luminaire. Here’s some other key benefits:
- Capable of up to 100% light output, even in emergency mode – no disruption to operations, reducing time and money
- Testing is conducted randomly to ensure there is never a significant proportion of luminaires undergoing a testing cycle at once – avoids unexpected duration shortages in an emergency
- Batteries are only discharged to around a third of their capacity – at worst, the luminaire can still provide around one hour of light if an emergency occurs during testing
Raytec is a global leader for hazardous area LED lighting and manufactures a range of IECEx-certified LED light fittings that provide a solution for any application where there is risk of an explosion caused by gas or dust.
The Raytec SPARTAN LED fittings revolutionise the way hazardous area lighting is installed and maintained. They offer the most maintenance friendly solution on the market, allowing much easier access and inspection, and significantly reducing overall resources and expenditure.
The SPARTAN range of hazardous area LED light fittings offers:
- Diverse range of Ex LED luminaires
- Industry’s first dedicated Zone 2 LED linear
- Unique maintenance friendly design
- 100% output in emergency operation
- Widest range of beam angles
- Free lighting design service
All Raytec SPARTAN LED light fittings come with an industry-leading, five-year warranty. The CoolXtrude Thermal management technology ensures a lifetime of 10 years+.
As the Australian distributor for Raytec’s Spartan and White-Light range of LED lighting products, our team is on hand to provide the latest information and answer any technical or application questions.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.