With the introduction of the enhanced 60 Amp Phase Rotation Plug, New Macey brings the latest in safety and innovation to enable safe and efficient analysis of phase rotation for switchboards with outlets in awkward places.
Part of New Macey’s range of blastproof, flameproof and waterproof plugs and receptacles, designed for the harshest mining and industrial applications, its key features include:
- 5 bright LED indicators, including clockwise / counter-clockwise orientation of outlet
- High-quality, accurate measurement – Kyoritsu measurement device used to provide reliable and high-quality reading results
- Coloured insulator to determine correct socket orientation
- Available for both 660 volt and 1100 volt power systems
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Extensive and customised solutions and configurations
- Fixed or portable power applications
Providing a range of user benefits, it has a:
- Safe operator viewing angle – so users don’t have to put themselves in an unsafe position to read the indicators
- Loud audible feedback tone – for testing efficiency
- 90 degree viewing angle – for user safety
Pacific Automation partners with New Macey to provide our customers with premium products and technical support.
For more information about New Macey products, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As with all Pacific Automation products, you’ll receive technical support and application advice.