Pacific Automation is now stocking SA Equip’s new SA CYCLONE EX Air Mover – a high-power, portable ventilation fan designed for safe and reliable extraction of dangerous vapours in hazardous environments.
With its interchangeable duct adaptors, it can be configured for both 30cm and 40cm applications.
Its compact design and versatile construction provides increased mobility and performance under the most challenging conditions.
With a maximum airflow of 5179 m3/hr, the EX air mover safeguards you when it matters most.
And, its flexible, anti-static ducting means you can create a ventilation system you can count on for smooth and reliable operation.
Key features at a glance
- IECEx Certified for Zones 1 and 2
- Configurable for use with 30cm & 40cm ducting
- High airflow
- Operates on 50 or 60Hz
- Ergonomic design
- Easy carry handles
- Integral cable storage
- Use as blower or exhauster
- Tough and durable
- Anti-static polyethylene housing
- Compatible with the SA CYCLONE anti-static ducting
The fan’s ergonomic design provides several features which make it a powerful and dependable unit for environments in which reliability and safety of equipment is paramount:
- Integral cable storage – reduces trip hazards and damage to cables
- Interchangeable duct adaptors – enables you to change between two duct sizes
- Integrated, automatic thermal cut-off protection – increases safety and peace of mind
Pacific Automation is the Australian source for SA Equip products, including its complete range of IECEx-certified portable lighting, power distribution, ventilation and heating products. SA Equip technologies allow you to control illumination, distribute power, and manage airflow and temperature, safely and efficiently in dangerous, potentially explosive environments.
As with all Pacific Automation products, you’ll receive technical support and application advice.
For more information, pricing enquiries, to see a product demonstration or place an order, email email@example.com.