Pacific Automation is pleased to announce it is now stocking Lumel’s Live Phase Indicator (LPI).
- Safety – the LED indicator operates with low voltage
- Reliability – each phase is signalled by two independent LEDs and the analogue design provides resistance to electromagnetic interference
- Versatility – signalling is available inside the control cabinet and on the board
- Convenience – red LEDs for clear visibility in all conditions
- Compliance – with the latest AS3000 wiring rules
How does it work?
It is used to indicate the presence of voltage in the three-phase power supply. Each of the monitored phases is indicated by an LED display. The red LEDs of the relevant indicator go out when the phase fails. An additional external phase presence indicator provides a convenient view of the isolation status at the control cabinet door for safe operation.
For more information, pricing enquiries, to see a product demonstration or place an order, email email@example.com.
As with all Pacific Automation products, you’ll receive technical support and application advice.