Pacific Automation’s team recently undertook photovoltaic training from Weidmüller’s Torben Müller, Business Development Engineer, Photovoltaic Division, Automation Production & Solutions, who was visiting from Germany.
In the hands-on training session, Farid Karami, Technical Customer Support, and Johan Blignaut, Field Service Engineer, learnt about:
- Technical measures Weidmüller use to ensure quality
- Weidmüller Combiner Boxes – handling, installation and maintenance
- Troubleshooting, including communication
- Specific training for Transclinic
- Wireless devices
- Tools, interfaces and processes
As a distributor of Weidmuller in Western Australia for the past 11 years, we continue to be a reliable source for its product range, as well as providing ongoing technical advice and support.
It’s through these training sessions we can ensure our team is equipped with the latest, hands-on knowledge they need to provide optimal technical support and advice to our customers.
For more information or sales enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.